- Completing a self-assessment prior to each visit to campus, if not fully vaccinated.
- Wearing a face covering in any college building, including offices, classrooms, and labs, if not fully vaccinated.
- Maintaining a social distance of six feet, if not fully vaccinated.
- Washing and sanitizing hands frequently
- Cleaning and sanitizing classrooms and high-touch areas
- Providing self-assessment information to those registered via email
Find more information HERE.
Welcome to Parkland College Community Education!
Check out our vast variety of classes by clicking on the catalog image above, or, for the most up-to-date offerings select BROWSE and add your favorite class(es) to your cart. Checkout is simple!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your class/experience, we will gladly enroll you in a course of equal value. You may also request a full refund by contacting our office within 10 business days of course completion at 217/351-2235.
Give us a CALL: 217/351-2235
Send us an EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT us: Community Education
1315 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821
HOURS of Operation: Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM, except College Holidays. NOTE:Closed Fridays June 11-July 30, 2021